1. No cheating. If caught, a team will be given a warning and a zero for the round. If caught again, a team will be given a zero for the game. Additional violations may result in a ban from future league play.
2. Every piece of paper you turn in needs your team name.
3. Once you turn in your answer sheet, you don’t get it back.
4. Teams are limited to a maximum of 6 players. Substitutions can be made, but scores will only be counted toward league play if the team playing on a given night has 6 players or fewer.
5. All games will be played at Chapman Crafted Brewery at 7 PM on Tuesdays unless otherwise noted.