Jan 11, 2022
Let’s get this party started! If you’re interested in signing up for our first season of league play, make sure you register your team here. Your team will be assigned a team number that will be required on all league games for your score to count. The leaderboard will be updated weekly with new scores. Remember, scores are cumulative.
Make sure you take a look at the rule so you understand them before agreeing. If you have any questions, let me know and I’ll try to clarify.
- No cheating. If caught, a team will be given a warning and a zero for the round. If caught again, a team will be given a zero for the game. Additional violations may result in a ban from future league play.
- Every piece of paper you turn in needs your team name
- Once you turn in your answer sheet, you don’t get it back.
- Teams are limited to a maximum of 6 players. Substitutions can be made, but scores will only be counted toward league play if the team playing on a given night has 6 players or fewer.
- All games will be played at Chapman Crafted Brewery at 7 PM on Tuesdays unless otherwise noted.